Each member of the NEPD has agreed a Code of Conduct which operates in all member practices.
- EACH PRACTICE AGREES THAT:
The practice is committed to gentle, caring, quality family dentistry.
- The practice will always provide a written or printed estimate and amend as necessary.
- The practice regularly reviews and updates procedures, such as cross-infection control and sterilisation, in advance of the regulations.
- New fillings are guaranteed for free replacement for 2 years. This is subject to satisfactory oral health, regular attendance, and a lack of trauma or abuse.
- New crowns, bridges, dentures and veneers are guaranteed against faulty manufacture or fitting.
- Registered private patients can expect to receive treatment for a dental emergency, whenever possible on the same day as they contact the practice.
- The practice is committed to using high quality materials and techniques, and introducing new technology whenever this will benefit patient care.
- The practice endorses the philosophy of comprehensive preventive dentistry for patients of all ages.
- The practice will maintain a sufficient amount of post-graduate education, enabling standards to be maintained at the forefront of quality care.